Consent to the processing of personal data
- name and surname, date of birth, place of residence, sex, age
- phone number, e-mail address, computer's IP address, mobile phone or other device, current location
for a purpose
- Use and services of the community.info platform
- information and news about the community platform and its partners;
for 5 years.
through obce.info I can receive information and crisis reports, eg about events in my village, region or company, I can express my opinion on observations in surveys, my position or movement can be traced. All this serves to improve the functioning of our services, services in the area where I live, to improve the quality of social and cultural needs, to designate a specific place or route below.
I agree that my personal data will be passed on to the extent necessary
name, ID, seat, in order to use the services of the community.info platform, if the mentioned partner is to the users of the community.info platform
the provider of data backups and legal and economic advisor to the personal data administrator.
If I was not already 16 years old, my father, mother or other legal guardian must also give the above approval. I declare that this limitation is known to me and I am not oblivious to it.
Privacy Manager: DATATRADE s.r.o. organizační složka, Hradní 27/37, Ostrava
Contact Manager Information: Ivan Potocký, phone: +420 799 790 619, email: email@example.com
Purpose of processing of personal data: using the services of the obce.info platform
Legal basis for the processing of personal data: compliance with the obligation to protect personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
The provision of personal data is a contractual requirement to ensure the proper functioning of the community.info platform providing any data is voluntary; but if you do not provide the data, it may not be functional or fully functional.
Administrator Information for Personal Information:
- Your personal data will be processed for 5 years or until such consent is withdrawn
- You have the right to access your personal data, ie to obtain from your administrator or your personal data processor a confirmation that your personal data is processed or not; if so, you have the right to access these data and other specific information
- You have the right to repair your personal data processed if they are inaccurate. With regard to processing, you may require the addition of incomplete personal data.
- You have the right to delete personal information in legally prescribed cases.
- You have the right to limit processing and personal data in statutory cases
- You can get your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you can pass on your personal information to another manager.
- At any time you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to that appeal
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the data controller or processor processes your personal data unlawfully or otherwise violates your rights.
- You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for direct marketing. Once the objection has been raised, your data will no longer be processed for this purpose.